New web site powered by nooQ Golf & Golf Genius
The NAPGC had an outdated website which due to the support structure in place, updating / re designing would not be possible.
Any changes to the content had to be done by the support team, which meant there was a delay in posting key competition information. This clearly presented a challenge during the very busy competition season
Many NAPGC members complained about this lack of timely information.
In addition the NAPGC were also in the process of implementing Golf Genius to enable more automation in the running of over 30 competitions each year as our manual processes were becoming ever more onerous
Our challenge was to find a partner that could understand our business and requirements and help us to implement an integrated solution that would improve our efficiency and enable us to provide more benefits to our members
We now have a modern, user friendly and intuitive website that makes our organisation look far more professional. We are able to offer an integrated solution to our members which makes running our competitions much easier and efficient.
Our ability to update our information dynamically through the integration with Golf Genius has been a game changer!"
What’s been the difference ?
nooQ Golf ticked all of our boxes!
Having already developed integration with Golf Genius, the project was much easier and quicker to deliver. Graeme and team are very easy to work with and nothing was too much trouble. The project ran very smoothly and was delivered on schedule.
The NAPGC now have a modern, intuitive website that showcases the organisation and provides our members access to all our competition information seamlessly
- Visitors now spending 4:59 Average
- 10.7 times increase in time on site from 0:27s to 4:59
- Page Views per user 3.92 x increase from 1.5 to 5.88
- Consistent time spent on site 2-5 minutes per visit, whether on mobile, desktop & tablet meaning site works on all devices
- Returning users with home page, competitions, fixtures and results the most popular pages. Users return and consistently view pages meaning the site is focussed on its purpose and serves user needs as session time on site still remains consistent.